Position: Java / React Developer
Auckland Fringe CBD
Liverton is a dynamic company working across multiple fields, including ISP/Network, Security, Hospitality and Entertainment. We have a vibrant team with a friendly culture. We provide solutions to companies located throughout Asia/Pacific including Hong Kong, Macao, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and more.
We are looking for a new Full stack software developer to join our Auckland development team. You will be working on cloud, mobile, front and back end software for a wide variety of products including Self-service Kiosks, various Mobile Applications, entertainment payment systems and Internet control.
A minimum of two years’ experience.
You need to be motivated and willing to take responsibility in an Agile development environment.
Come join a great team, pushing to accomplish exciting things.
- React / React Native
- Spring, Spring MVC & Hibernate
- MySQL or similar SQL experience
- Experience with integration Restful, Soap, etc.
- Excellent English written and oral language skills
Nice to have skills
- AWS Cloud knowledge
- iOS Swift & Objective-C / Android Development
- NoSQL experience
- Other spoken languages
- Completing tasks assigned in JIRA
- Attending & contributing at stand-ups
- Helping the team provide quality products
- Problem solving
- Involvement in Software deployments and monitoring
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Self-motivated and pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to high quality products and services, and to high ethical standards
- Good time management skills
- A formal education in computer science or equivalent
- Any other qualification that demonstrates an interest in self-improvement
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote reference: Software Developer (LSJOB201901), Attention: Chief Technical Officer, Liverton ltd, Auckland.