Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand
Liverton is seeking an intelligent, driven, and organised individual to assist Liverton’s CEO and executive team with administrative and management tasks. The role will consist of helping to organise our CEO’s daily tasks and assist the sales and operations team with administrative tasks.
Liverton Technology Group is a fast-growing New Zealand owned and operated technology company who produce innovative and modern software products for the local and international markets. Liverton specialises in product-based solutions for large scale enterprise clients.
Product and business divisions include software security, networking, automation and self-service kiosks, access control, and a new start-up, Wayver, focusing on cashless payments for music festivals and expos. Perks of the role include access to festivals for some of the biggest international acts and festivals in New Zealand, and is a fast paced and exciting role.
Clients include some of the largest brands in the world. The business is a fast paced, growing business, that operates in some fun and exciting sectors.
Liverton is also part of NZTE’s F700 group of export focused companies, and is growing rapidly overseas.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness; you will often be part of confidential information
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A calm and professional manner
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Managing calendars
- Acting first point of contact (where appropriate) for the CEO
- Booking and arranging travel for CEO and staff
- Assisting sales and operation teams with administrative tasks
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks
- Liaising with staff, customers, and suppliers
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com